United Caps, an international manufacturer of caps and closures, reported following the acquisition of Spanish firm Embalatap, the company has completed a period of consolidation and integration, resulting in an enhanced portfolio of caps and closures for edible oils and vinegar.
“The United Caps new edible oils and vinegar line of products features big innovation packed with small details that make them a portfolio built for life in the kitchen,” said Benoit Henckes, chief executive officer of United Caps. “They include differentiated design, smart security, and affordable sustainability, and are true to our principle of ‘Less is More,’ reducing the need for range complexity. Our team has worked hard to ensure that we bring the most comprehensive portfolio of caps and closures for edible oils and vinegar to our customers, with not only outstanding performance in the kitchen but also an outstanding performance on the production line.”
Portfolio of caps and closures for edible oils and vinegar
According to the company, caps and closures in the edible oils and vinegar portfolio are available in a wide variety of colors for on-shelf standout and a premium look with optional tamper-evident and tear-off membrane security features. The portfolio contains closures that flip, click, switch and flow. It offers a variety exemplified by a range with maximum and minimum pour options. The Edible Oils portfolio includes:
· A new United Caps 26 family of user-friendly, lightweight closures designed to enable brands to maximize weight-saving potential without impacting the end customer experience. These caps are the lightest products in our edible oil’s portfolio, weighing in at less than one gram.
· A new United Caps 29 click te cap with a premium look, tear-off membrane, and tamper-evident (TE) band flip-top closure suitable for use with PET and glass bottles for both edible oils and vinegar.
· The ingenious 29 doubleflow caps continue to be a popular offering within the edible oils portfolio, offering a variety of pouring options and exceptional control because of its innovative droplet shape. It is lightweight and attractive and keeps the bottle dry with spill-free performance. Doubleflow weighs just three grams and is optimized to perform the production line with no line modification reliably.
· A product developed especially for large containers (2 to 5 liters), the 42 SUN snap-on closure is also available with an ergonomic “Porter” handle for ease of use.
The enhanced United Caps portfolio for vinegar includes the 29 click te cap described above, the enhanced United Caps portfolio for vinegar includes:
· 29 Vinjet, a best-selling product in Southern Europe, according to the company, with the vintage appeal for vinegar, sauces and dressings. Caps for white and red vinegar have one hole for pouring, while caps for sauces, dressings and balsamic vinegar feature four holes.
· The United Caps 36 PRO2P is an exceptionally easy-to-use product for glass and PET edible oil and vinegar bottles. This snap-on two-piece closure features an anti-drop system and unique pouring shape for exceptional control and a content-preserving tear-off membrane.
“We are pleased to be bringing this enhanced portfolio to the market,” Henckes added. “We have applied our expertise built up over 80 years of working with plastics to offer customers a comprehensive selection designed to meet just about every possible need in the growing market for caps and closures for edible oils and vinegar.”