Bikano, India’s leading snack and packaged food maker, has five delectable items this festive season. While all Indian festivities are about having fun with loved ones, Holi is even more so. When you and all your cousins, aunts and uncles, daadis and dadajis, and friends and neighbours gather under one roof, only then do you really get the vibes of “Holi Hai!” And if it is Holi time, then it’s definitely party time too! Just like all our Indian festivals have special dishes that are prepared on these occasions to add a certain traditional sheen to the fun and frolic, Holi too has its own specialities.
Bikano brings its top 5 delectable items for Holi
- Thandai – If there’s one drink that you cannot greet your guests without on Holi, it’s a well-made Thandai. As Holi marks the turning of spring into summer, this cooling beverage from Bikano has to be served at your Holi meet-up and through all the summer months to all your guests and loved ones.
- Bhujia – In between and following all the colour play, every Indian wants multiple servings of crunchy Indian snacks and epitomises them better than Bhujia. So serve your guests spicy and crunchy Bikano Aloo Bhujia or the delectable Bikano Bikaneri Bhujia, and watch them sit back and enjoy. If you’re serving any bhel or chats, feel free to use these as garnishes as well, as they also come in a variety of flavours, such as nimboo and chutney.
- Badam Drink – Youngsters have always delighted more at servings of milkshakes as against a glass of Bikano Badam flavoured drink? It’s the right mix of indo-western and may just charm them and their parents. To top it all, badam milkshakes will gel well with the rest of your menu while offering you another option to sherbets and thandai in the segment of the cold beverage.
- Rasogolla – While Holi parties are all about snacks and beverages, no one can deny the fact that, as Indians, we definitely look forward to our sweets at our festivities. Welcome the charm of the Bikano Rasogolla to your menu, serve them your guests, and watch their faces light up as brightly as the colours on their cheeks. If you want more variety, you can also opt for Bikano’s Gulab Jamun, Kesar Angoori Petha, or Raj Bhog as well.
- Gujia – If you still want more, another must-have item for the Holi party table is Gujia. Holi and Gujia is simply a made-for-each-other pair, and no one can speak of one without remembering the other. So what better sweet to offer your family and friends than Bikano Gujia? So this Holi, savour the delicious taste of Bikano Gujia and do not forget to serve it to your friends.
With Holi round the corner, don’t get overwhelmed with the menu and other preparations. Just take our advice and get these goodies for your guests, and you will have an unforgettable Holi party.